KC ALLROUND CERAMIC COATING
DescriptionA long-lasting protective layer that shields the surface of the car from environmental problems. This is what the first ceramic... read more
A long-lasting protective layer that shields the surface of the car from environmental problems. This is what the first ceramic sealant in Koch-Chemie‘s product promises. With Ceramic Allround C0.01, we now offer a high-quality ceramic sealant, which optimizes and permanently protects surfaces with little effort. The ceramic coating contributes significantly to maintaining or increasing the value of the vehicle.
Properties of Ceramic Allround C0.01
- Long-lasting protection of the surface with a service life of 18-24 months
- Smooth, hydrophobic surface with lotus effect
- Gloss stable even after use of acid and alkaline cleaners
- Easy-to-clean properties, so that dirt adheres less well and the surface can be cleaned gently
- Protection of the sealed surface against environmental influences such as UV radiation, road salt, bird droppings, and rust
- Protection of the clearcoat against corrosive and acidic products in pH range 5 to 12
- Easy processing
The Chemistry Behind It
[A] Untreated paint does not have a smooth surface. This causes diffuse light reflections.
[B] Water does not bead off easily and dirt sticks better. Deep scratches, unevenness and holograms are removed through paint preparation. The paint surface is now homogeneous and smooth, so that light is reflected optimally and evenly. This creates the extremely glossy paint surface, which is still unprotected.
[C] The treatment with Ceramic Allround C0.01 forms a thin ceramic coating on the surface. The ingredients of the ceramic sealant react with the humidity in the ambient air during the application, crystallize and form a molecular matrix structure. After the drying is completed, the coating is stable in the long term, highly resilient and hard. Unlike waxes or polishes, Ceramic Allround C0.01 does not simply lie on the surface, but bonds with it.
Recommendation For Use
- Thoroughly preclean the vehicle with an alkaline cleaner and remove coarse dirt.
- Depending on its condition, treat the paint mechanically with Heavy Cut H9.01 or Fine Cut F6.01 sanding polish as well as Micro Cut M3.02 for hologram removal.
- Wipe all surfaces with a clean, microfibre cloth soaked in Silicone & Wax Remover using a small amount of pressure and wipe with another new microfibre cloth using your other hand just before drying.
- Place the application cloth over the applicator block for application. Wet the entire surface of the application cloth with Ceramic Allround C0.01 and distribute it quickly on the paint. After applying two cross-coats (two strips lengthwise and two strips crosswise), allow the product to flash off for 1-2 minutes and then buff off immediately with the enclosed microfiber cloth. First, remove the excess and then polish with the fresh cloth side in circular movements from the outside to the inside without pressure.
Please note the detailed product information with important application recommendations as well as washing and aftercare instructions.
Caution: for safety reasons, the container is not full. It has a volume of 100 ml, but the amount of product is 75 ml. The remaining 25 ml provides enough space to buffer the increase in pressure in the container. Only keep the container upright.
Autosheen Ceramic Wax 200g
Armour Fabric Nanotechnology Coating – 100ml
Ceramic Coating Applicator Cloth – 15x15cm – Pack of 100