Moto Glanz Graphene Coating
The Breakthrough of Technology in Vehicle Coating
Moto Glanz Graphene uses the new nanotechnology to produce a superbly powerful and durable coating that anyone can use. It can be used on almost any board, allowing for further flexibility and true one-size use. Moto Glanz Graphene Coating is expected to work month after month, whether you are a first time using coating or a professional detailer.
The Technology Made Revolutionary For Graphics
Moto Glanz Graphene uses a new composite of Graphene Oxide, which binds through an unpenetrable protective film. Moto Glanz Graphene is made simpler than ever before by our unique chemistry. Moto Glanz Graphene does not harden or crystallise like regular ceramics, eliminating the likelihood that high spots or streaks are permanent.
The Hydrophobic Nanotechnology
Due to its extraordinarily high surface angle, water drainage and pollutants, which reduces the chance of graphic etching, water spots, and staining, the unmatched ability to stand the pollution. Moto Glanz Graphene Coating for cars, in addition to its abrasions, weathering and oxidation resistance, produces a layer that once applied to the surface forms an almost impenetrable barrier. Future repairs may be carried out without losing its purity, such as clay and light polishing, to patch potential imperfections within the coating, which would ultimately result in a near-permanent coating.
How to Prepare for Application
- Clean all loose soil pollutants, dust and contaminants from the surface.
- Clay bar some raw, incorporated surface pollutants to avoid impurities affecting the properties of the coatings.
- Polish/compound in the shape of scratches, swirls or oxidation, for removing any paint flaw. Moto Glanz Graphene is a semi-permanent covering such that flaws stay beneath when applied.
- Any polished oils or surface residues that could obstruct the joining process through Ethos Detox are deeply clean.
- Removal of any excess water under panel holes, headlights or backlights that can drain out and affect the method of curing coatings.
In “flash” time, temperature and moisture will play a major part (Time between application and when the coating is ready to be wiped off). We suggest that you apply between 65-75* at temperatures. Flash time is speeded up at higher temperatures such that a specific portion is used to assess the workability before continuing onto the remainder of the car.
Moto Glanz Graphene is used on either painted wall, plastic or glass (including windshield).
How to Apply Graphene
Make sure the floor is washed thoroughly and Ethos Detox is removed. Better is the bond the cleaner the floor!
- Good to shake the glass.
- Apply a few gouts of the Moto Glanz Graphene uniformly on your applicator.
- First with the horizontal/top surfaces, marginally overlapping from line to line in straight lines. Workaround 3’x3′ or the size of a door or half a hoodlum at a time in narrow environments. Between implementation and elimination, temperature and humidity shall decide the permitted coverage areas.
- The applicators can slide on the surface easily while they set out an even coating sheet. If the applicator begins dragging or the app seems erratic, the applicator would be given an additional fall.
- You see the “Rainbow Effect” (more often seen in dark colours) immediately after application as the coating is attached to the surface. After application, approximately 1-3 minutes, “Rainbowing” begins to transform into barley, which means that the cover is ready to be removed. (The flash period can be accelerated by temperature and humidity. First, test a small region before proceeding to the remainder of the vehicle)
- To clear the graphene coating on steel, clean the portion completely with premium microfibre towels (preferably our utility towels). About 80% of residues can be removed from your first wipe and quickly removed from your second wipe. Use little to no pressure when removing small, circular movements.
- IMPORTANT: Inspect the neighbouring panels to ensure that excess coating is not “pushed” onto other regions. (To ensure sure any piece of a trace is out, we consider using a torch or cell phone lamp. If you struggle to clean all the residues after the flare, it gets a dark spot as soon as the residues are cured and you will need polishing or compounding to remove them).
- Repeat these measures as the remainder of the car is moved. The coating on the same surfaces of concrete, plastics, trim, and glass. Max one hour between coats is essential while laying.
- Enable the coating to dry/cure completely for at least 48 hours before wetting. The more it remains drier, the faster it can heal for about five days (you CAN drive the car during this time).